- How do I book a home?
You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at (706) 878-3286 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
- Is booking online secure?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at (706) 878-3286 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is just right for you and your pet. Make sure you tell the office if you have a pet.
- What time is check in and check out?
- Customers can check in at 4:00 pm and check out at 11:00 am. You may contact our office to request a different time, charges may apply.
- Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes! The perfect gift to give is a gift certificate to stay in one of our rentals. We offer these for any amount and we will mail them to you.
Are you cabins non smoking?
- Yes, ALL of our rentals are nonsmoking. We ask if you do smoke on property make sure all windows and doors are closed and you dispose of your buds properly. If we find ashes, buds, etc in the cabin or not disposed in the proper places a charge may apply to the credit card on file. If the rental smells of smoke you may be charged a fee to the credit card on file. This is a nonnegotiable policy.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.